Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder
Harris Resistant Bed Bug powder is part of the Harris Black Label lineup, a line of products designed to kill the toughest pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. If you’ve tried multiple bed bug products with no success, you may be dealing with a tough-to-kill pyrethroid resistant strain, which are prevalent throughout the United States.
- Fast Acting – Insects coming into contact with the powder will begin to die within 48 hours of initial contact
- Long Residual – Continues to kill bed bugs for weeks after application as long as it’s kept dry
- Kills the Toughest Bed Bugs – Kills “pyrethroid resistant” bed bugs that have build up a resistance to traditional pesticide products
- Comprehensive – The powder is great for a thorough treatment, as it’s able to effectively treat hard to reach areas
How to Apply Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder
Application Rates and Methods:
- Shake well before opening.
- Apply at a rate of 2 oz per 100 square feet.
- Using the easy applicator top, remove cap and cut off tip at the top ring.
- Using the attached applicator brush apply dust evenly as alight coating creating a barrier through which bed bugs must crawl.Electrical switch plate covers can be removed to allow access to voids, but dust shouldn’t be applied directly in the electrical boxes.
Bed bug treatment:
- Remove bedding and take the bed apart.
- Treat the interior framework, joints, and cracks in the bed frame,
- Treat the mattress and box spring, paying particular attention to tufts, folds and edges, and the interior framework of the box spring.
- Remove wall-mounted headboards and treat the back side.
- Treat picture frames, molding, hollow furniture legs, cracks and crevices, along baseboards, and any areas with visible signs of infestations, including rugs and carpet.
- Treat upholstered furniture by removing or lifting (if possible) the cushions and treating the under surface.
- Treat the interior framework, cracks and joints of the furniture, and the folds, tufts, and edges of the cushions and other upholstered areas.
- Do not treat toys and stuffed animals with products.
It is just that simple to be bed bug free with our Ready to Use Bed Bug Products