Mazuri® Koi Platinum Nuggets
- Complete nutrition - No supplement needed.
- Contains spirulina algae - Provides source of pigmentation.
- Stabilized source of vitamin C - Improves shelf-life and water stability and may help with resistance to stress.
- Contains wheat germ - Favored by many koi feeders.
- Sustainable fishmeal source used.
- Highly palatable - Fish will eat it readily.
- Floating particles - Fish can be observed eating.
EVERY EXOTIC ANIMAL DESERVES THE RIGHT NUTRITION
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Vitamin C not less than
Dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, fish meal, corn gluten meal, wheat middlings, wheat germ, fish oil, dehydrated alfalfa meal, salt, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), betaine, spirulina algae meal (color), brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, biotin, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, canthaxanthin (color), calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), dl-methionine, rosemary extract, folic acid, nicotinic acid, thiamine mononitrate, citric acid, riboflavin supplement, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), dicalcium phosphate, beta carotene, astaxanthin (color), manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.