C&S Sunflower Treat Suet
DESCRIPTION & INGREDIENTS: Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, White Millet, Sunflower Hearts. Treats will become soft and pliable at 100 degrees if exposed to extreme heat. These sunflower bird treats will return to normal hardness at room temperature. Our high quality ingredients and process allows this sunflower suet to be fed YEAR ROUND.
Allergen Statement: This product may contain one or all of the following allergens: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Fish, and Shellfish.
- Nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy
- Place in suet feeder and hang from the trunk or branch of a tree
- Create lees waste, less mess and are longer lasting
- Can also be placed in a nylon mesh bag
- Product may contain 1 or all of the following allergens: milk, tree nuts, fish & shellfish
- Made in the USA